Super yummy, main-course pizzas! Aside from our amazing naan, the secret is the marinated Paneer!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 7-8 minutes
- 4 – Santosh naan, original
- ½ cup – Green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup – Diced green pepper
- 1 – Medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp – Salted butter, softened
- 8 Tbsp – Pizza sauce
- 2 Tbsp – Chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp – Red pepper flakes – more or less to taste
- 2 cups – Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups – Paneer, diced into small cubes
- 1 cup – Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp – Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp – Minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp – Minced ginger
- 2 tsp – Red chili powder
- 1 tsp – Garam masala
- 4 Tbsp – Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the cubed paneer with the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, chili powder, garam masala and salt – toss and set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Cook the marinated paneer in a medium sized, preheated frying pan with the 4 Tbsp of vegetable oil. Heat for 5-7 minutes or until the paneer becomes golden brown on each side.
- Preheat oven to 425⁰F
- Spread each Naan with butter, and then top with 2 Tbsp of the pizza sauce – sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, dividing it equally over the 4 Naan.
- Top with the paneer, green pepper, red onion, chopped garlic, and chili flakes.
- Place on a baking tray, or directly on the oven rack and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and started to brown.
- Slice and serve.