Scoop this creamy dip with sliced Santosh naan, carrots, celery or red bell peppers!
Serves: 4-6 as a side dish
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: N/A
- 2 cups – plain yogurt – Greek works very well
- ½ cup – shredded English cucumber
- 2 tbsp. – chopped fresh Cilantro
- ¼ cup – diced tomato
- 2 TBSP – chopped red onion
- ¼ tsp – ground Coriander
- 1 tsp – lemon juice
- ¼ tsp – ground cumin
- 2 TBSP – pomegranate seeds
Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and season to taste with salt. Keep Raita in the fridge until ready to use.
Use as a dip for Santosh Naan wedges or serve on the side with Indian curries.